Synonyms: Discard, Discard, Exclude, Remove, Reject, Delete, Discard. Antonyms: Added
. Similar Words:
interim, discriminate, dominate, laminate, limit, nominate, coordinate, decaffeinated. Meaning: [ɪ’lɪmɪneɪt] v.
- Terminate or eliminate
- Mass kill
- Exclude from consideration or competition
- Remove from body
- Remove from Contest or Race
- Remove (unknown variable) from two or more equations.
- Can poverty be eliminated from the world?
- We need to erase the unknown quantity.
- This diet claims to eliminate toxins from the body.
- The United States would like to eliminate tariffs on items such as electronic equipment.
- Carefully examined machine scripts to eliminate errors.
- Transitioning to a healthier diet may help eliminate heart disease.
- Thanks to credit cards, I no longer need to carry large amounts of cash.
- She hired an assassin to eliminate her rival.
- Human error and oversight cannot be eliminated.
- Lucia hired an assassin to eliminate her rival.
- Try to eliminate fatty foods from your diet.
- The organization promised to eliminate cumbersome and unnecessary bureaucracy.
- This mousse is designed to eliminate frizz, add shine to the hair and make it manageable.
- The internal market must remove obstacles to the free movement of goods, services and people.
- This procedure does not eliminate the possibility of accidents.
- Risk cannot be eliminated, but can be mitigated through preparation and training.
- Some proposals, including Forbes, abolish all tax credits.
- This eliminates waste acid disposal in the North Sea and significantly reduces emissions to the River Tees.
- Telling the truth helps organizations bridge or eliminate the gap between reality and perceptions of collective performance.
- And then you probably won’t qualify for the individual all-around event or the finals of each event.
- Buchanan has said it will phase out all foreign economic aid and provide limited aid in times of humanitarian disaster.
- If it costs a lot more to end corruption than it does to save us (sentencedict.com), is it worth the cost?
- But no: decided to abolish overtime pay for packaging and distribution centre workers.
- If you suspect that you are allergic to a food or drink, remove it from your diet.
- He demanded the right to declare war on the government and eliminate dissenters. I’m back.
- A police officer was accused of helping a drug cartel eliminate a rival.
- Helps eliminate causes.
- Think about today, not tomorrow.
- It’s time to be happy instead of living a life of worries.
- Find what makes you happy and eliminate what makes you sad, Eliminating Sentence