Army Public School 16 December Black Day Quotes,
Numerous people were killed and injured in Pakistan today, December 16, the great majority of them were youngsters. Additionally, he denounces recent terrorist activities worldwide.
The President of the General Assembly sends his sincere sympathies and condolences to the relatives of the victims of this horrible crime, the people of Pakistan, and the Pakistani government during this difficult moment in their country. In this trying time, President Kutesa affirms the General Assembly of the United Nations’ support for the people and government of Pakistan. He emphasises the value of protecting every child’s right to attend education in a secure learning environment.
Army Public School 16 December Black Day Quotes
The President of the General Assembly reiterates that terrorism in all of its incarnations is unacceptable, no matter where, when, or by whom it is committed. He exhorts the world community to step up efforts in the war against the evil of terrorism. The President of the General Assembly emphasises the importance of holding those responsible for these crimes accountable and requests that member states assist the Government of Pakistan in this endeavour.
Here are some quotes that you can use to mark this day:
- We shall never forget the innocent lives lost on this day in sacrifice. May we always draw strength from their memories?
- “This serves as a reminder that the attack on Army Public School was an unprovoked act of violence. Our nation is at danger from terrorism. To combat terrorism and safeguard the safety of our population, we must stay devoted and unified.
- We deeply appreciate The courage of The Students and Staff of Army Public School. Their sacrifices will always be remembered, We will always be motivated by these martyrs.
- On December 16, we honour the Army public school martyrs and reaffirm our dedication to creating a society that is both safer and more peaceful for all.
- The tragedy at Army Public School serves as a poignant reminder of the importance of education and the preciousness of every life. may we always remember the victims and work towards a future free from violence and hatred.
Army Public School Black Day 16 December
Army Public School Black Day honours those who lost their lives in the Pakistani attack on the APS in 2014. On December 16, 2014, a gang of Terrorist-affiliated militants stormed the Army Public School in Peshawar, Pakistan, And started shooting at the pupils and staff inside.
One of the bloodiest attacks on a school in history, the incident claimed the lives of 145 people, including 132 pupils. The Pakistani military and administration vowed to take action against terrorism and violence in the wake of the incident. Army Public School 16 December Black Day Quotes,
Army Public School black day is observed each year on December 16th as a way to honour the victims and reaffirm the commitment to peace and security. Jobs website
Free Download Jobs Application Form For Any Jobs
Nadra Jobs 2022 Online Apply
رزق حلال عین عبادت ہے، روزگار میں مدد کرنا صدقہ جاریہ ہے، دوستوں کے ساتھ شئیر کریں ثواب کمائیں